Wednesday, December 23, 2015

MY INSPIRATION FOR BLOGGING


I understand that every single activity that a person wish to do in His life needs an inspiration and self-interest, whether it may be profession, art, hobby, or any kind of activity. I am writing this for my self-satisfaction.

Earlier I was thinking of blogging but I didn’t get it that what to write and how to write. I got no interest nor had an experience of writing. So my blogging idea is stopped there itself. 


During my college days I am interested in web designing that to I learned it in my own interest. I never done any course but I know if you have interest to do something and you put your effort 100% then you will do whatever you want to do.

I spend most of my time in experimenting different designs and search new stuffs for my designs. I don’t know why I have so much of interest in designing. Also my mother is so much worried about me since I am always with my laptop.

And then I am gradually learn HTML, then CSS and start designing small layouts. It gives more energy once I have succeed in getting the exact design which I want to get. So I learn new things each and every day and also I am learning now.

As I have learned but I don’t know whether I can use my learning skills into reality so finally I decided to create my blog. I will write and add whatever I can whether it will be attract the readers or not.


I have a dream that I want to do something in this world of internet and blogging, but I don't know it will be realistic. So I am happy with my work since this is only for my satisfaction 


Thanks people for giving your time to read it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment